Pointspread Parlays - how many teams?

The math of winning at proline. Edge play, bankroll management and related issues.
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: Pointspread Parlays - how many teams?

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 am

yurimalenkov wrote:Interesting OLG situation. We are not able to box for a better payout with any scenario on the wclc point spread chart. I will take that however, considering we don't encounter LLE on point spread.

I would be happy to direct people to PLP membership if we had a WCLC parlay maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO, the real difference between the OLG and WCLC pointspread is the payout levels. The OLG payout prices are quite a bit higher than any other lottery corp. And the difference is enough to make winning at pointspread a lot easier in Ontario.

It's funny, sometimes it seems to me that Ontario players spend too much time complaining about how things are not as good as they would like, and failing to see how good they actually have it.

You do realize that the ParlayMaker program does do WCLC. It is only the printing of the tickets option that is missing.

PLP

yurimalenkov

Post by yurimalenkov » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 am

PLP,

Yes I know that the parlay maker will run the combos for the WCLC. I am just the kind of person that still does a manual check anyway. Its the filling out of each slip that is the pain.

Anyway, the OLG has much better baseball options for proline (wclc is the worst in the world) and pointspread edges seem better, the payout chart is much better, however I would find the super early lle to be a headache. All the flat mlb ps numbers seem to cause reduced payouts (pushes) with the OLG. I wonder if these flat numbers hurt much more than help?

mlansky

Post by mlansky » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:27 pm

yurimalenkov wrote:Hey MLANSKY. The point spread works the same on WCLC. I set games of 4/5/6; playing >10% ev . We had 19 total yesterday. 14 6 gamers with edges from 12 to 26%. four 5 gamers with edges from 12 to 17% and one 4 gamer with a 10 % edge. Got 8/8 in actual games for a sweep of 19 winning tickets. This was sweep four. I average nine of them per season.

The other sizes of parlays don't pay out as well.(see plp point spread reports ).
Stick to the >10% edge and 4/5/6 game size parlays and you will see a profit. MLB P.S. is the only thing working from may-august.

The WCLC parasites didn't offer the confederation cup soccer. I had some wicked TU correlations on tap too.
yurimalenkov,

Just curious, when you said"This was sweep four. I average nine of them per season." Is that pertaining just to MLB for the season or all sports combined for the entire year/season? Also, how long or how many years/seasons have you been averaging those sweeps?

Kind regards,

mlansky

yurimalenkov

Post by yurimalenkov » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:59 pm

MLansky,

iam referring to MLB POINT SPREAD. Going back to 1995. This year has been April1/May3/June8/june22.

The wclc mlb ps is the only serious activity that Iam doing this summer(until NFL preseason). I may grab a 2 game O/U if edges are high. Plus some 2/4 mlb underdogs on-line for fun.

yurimalenkov

Post by yurimalenkov » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 pm

june 21 not 22. sorry. yesterday was a pass,same for today. got to cut >5 acres of grass before it rains

mlansky

Post by mlansky » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:54 pm

yurimalenkov wrote:MLansky,

iam referring to MLB POINT SPREAD. Going back to 1995. This year has been April1/May3/June8/june22.

The wclc mlb ps is the only serious activity that Iam doing this summer(until NFL preseason). I may grab a 2 game O/U if edges are high. Plus some 2/4 mlb underdogs on-line for fun.
yurimalenkov,

Thank you for the response. I remember April 1st for sure, but I'll have to look back at my spreadsheet to see if I played on May 3rd. June 8th doesn't ring a bell either. You mean 2/4 rotations online? If you don't mind me asking, which book(s) do you use online?

Kind regards,

mlanksy

mlansky

Post by mlansky » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 pm

yurimalenkov wrote:june 21 not 22. sorry. yesterday was a pass,same for today. got to cut >5 acres of grass before it rains
yurimalenkov,

I knew what you meant regarding the dates :) I hope you got most of that grass cut before the rain cause it's pouring out here!!!

mlansky