baseball correlation

The math of winning at proline. Edge play, bankroll management and related issues.
frostillicus

baseball correlation

Post by frostillicus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 am

just curious if anyone out there would know if there is a correlation between 1st inning totals and game totals? here in alc we can bet on both. often some juicy prices on 1st inning overs

dearnasty

Re: baseball correlation

Post by dearnasty » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 am

I'm shocked that they allow the two plays to be made together. I would think that there must be a correlation between over over . Thanks for point it out I'll share anything I come up with.

Dnasty

nuckerz

Post by nuckerz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 am

im curious,So the game on august 19 between the cubs and giants was then "Called"a complete game but subsequently ruled"suspended"anyone know how that would affect a ticket?If it is officially a suspended game then I win 5 out of 5!and then how would I deal with that?Or will it be typical government and they will say"oh to bad"

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:50 pm

dearnasty wrote:I'm shocked that they allow the two plays to be made together. I would think that there must be a correlation between over over . Thanks for point it out I'll share anything I come up with.

Dnasty
This does not surprise me in the slightest. The props often offered by the ALC over the years are quite mind boogling - in that how anyone could even be offering these is beyond belief.

I remember at one time you could be on who was winning at the end of 1st period in NHL. And yes this could be parlayed to the game!!!!!

One super bowl they offered winner of 1st half. I calculated that the dog half and game combo was about +25% and the favourite half and game combo was over +50%.

PLP