Proline Parlay Maker Question

Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
red_falcon

Re: Proline Parlay Maker Question

Post by red_falcon » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi,

Just got a problem. How do you box a game? When I choose 7 games for 10 tickets, and I want to box (lets say game #8), the printer gives me the 10 tickets for 8 games each, with alternating 8H, 8V, 8H, etc... This is so annoying. I want to print out 10 tickets, with 8H only as the box, and then another 10 tickets with only 8V.

Red.

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:33 am

red_falcon wrote:Hi,

Just got a problem. How do you box a game? When I choose 7 games for 10 tickets, and I want to box (lets say game #8), the printer gives me the 10 tickets for 8 games each, with alternating 8H, 8V, 8H, etc... This is so annoying. I want to print out 10 tickets, with 8H only as the box, and then another 10 tickets with only 8V.

Red.
Hi Red,

Just to let you know I saw your question. I'm working on an update that deals with the box feature which should be ready today or tomorrow. I'll get back to this after that.

PLP

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 pm

red_falcon wrote:Hi,

Red.

Check out the new update and let me know if there are still problems.\

PLP

Kaboshed

Post by Kaboshed » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello,

Just downloaded the program so sorry for the n00b question...does this program only apply to proline or can it be used for Point SPread as well?

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:23 am

Kaboshed wrote:Hello,

Just downloaded the program so sorry for the n00b question...does this program only apply to proline or can it be used for Point SPread as well?
Hi,

sorry to not get back to yesterday. Caught some knd of summer fly and laid up in bed all.

Yes you can use it for Pointspread as well. When the program opens, it starts with a proline window, but you can add others. Just go to the menu bar and under click 'File/Add New Tab/Pointspread.

PLP