Parlay Maker

Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
Pigeon

Parlay Maker

Post by Pigeon » Fri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Sorry to clog up the board but I've been trying to download the Parlay Maker off PLPs site. Every time I go to run the installation I get "Setup.exe is not a valid Win32 Application". I have .NET Framework and all the prerequisites needed to install, and I've had it installed before on my OS. I think the download link from PLP's site may be corrupt or not complete. I've browsed around for the problem and this seems to be most peoples answer to the issue. Does anyone have the installer on their computer that they could perhaps email to me?

Streaker

Re: Parlay Maker

Post by Streaker » Fri May 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Go to page 2 of Proline Picks and Plays. There was a problem with downloading the latest parlay maker program for some of us. Prolineplayer provided a link on page 2 of Proline Picks and Plays that should work for you. Had the exact same problem. :)

Streaker

Post by Streaker » Fri May 17, 2013 2:23 pm

I've tested this on 3 different computers and not had a problem. But I realise that means little. Some difference in the configuration could change everything.

I'll keep looking at this but for now here's an attempt to work around the issue.

http://www.prolineplayer.com/Downloads/ ... er1350.zip

Download and save the file. After decompressing the archive run the file 'ProlineParlayMaker.application'

Let me know if this installs the program correctly.

PLP

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri May 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Answer was right under my nose, thanks Streaker

Kaboshed

Post by Kaboshed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 am

Program seems to crash on me a fair amount, any tips on keeping this from happening?