New update (1.3.6.5) available

Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

New update (1.3.6.5) available

Post by ProlinePlayer » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 am

As has been discussed in previous threads, I've had some difficulties lately with the program that uploads and handles the updates of the ParlayMaker program on the web site.

Well, I think that the problems have finally been resolved (fingers crossed on this).

With the removing/reinstalling of the various programs that handle this stuff the chain of updates has sort of been broken. In short, it is unlikely that the version you currently have will recognise this update. If the version on your computer does update itself than no problems. Ignore the rest of this and carry on :)

For the rest of us i suggest ..........

1/ go to your computer's control panel and uninstall ProlineParlayMaker. If you installed using the zip file posted here then be careful - there may be multiple copies of the program on your system - remove them all.

2/ go to the ParlayMaker page and do a new download/install of the program.

3/ you will have to reenter your registration information

After that if all is as I hope then future updates should once again be applied automatically. If there are problems then let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

PLP