Windows 8? Mac?

Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Windows 8? Mac?

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:15 am

A long time member wrote and asked if the program will run under Windows 8 or a Mac laptop.

Since Windows does usually ensure a backwards compatibility I would assume that the program will run under Windows 8. Can anyone confirm this?

I do not own a Mac but I believe there are programs which allow the user to run Windows programs. Has anyone tried using ParlayMaker this way?

Thanks

PLP

Propslover

Re: Windows 8? Mac?

Post by Propslover » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Was hoping u can make a Mac version, only way I seen is to buy a copy of windows and run it on the Mac seems I bit to much for me since I would be using it just for this. Maybe there is a more simple way that I'm not aware of

pacer

Post by pacer » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:06 pm

I was running the parlaymaker with Windows 8 and have upgraded to Windows 8.1 and it operates the parlaymaker as well:).

Paulwall

Post by Paulwall » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:29 am

Hi there I'm on a Mac and I can't download proline parley maker wonder if there is a way to make it work a Mac computer

Kahlon91

Post by Kahlon91 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:55 am

I currently am using a Macbook Pro, and I installed windows on it. There are a few ways of using windows on a mac, I prefer an app called Parallels. I didn't buy either parallels or windows I downloaded both from a torrent. I used the website piratebay. The Proline Parlay Maker works fine on the mac when I windows through parallels. Hope that helps. Try youtube it has everything that's how I learnt to do this instead of buying a new laptop.