Parlay Maker App?

Questions, suggestion and tips regarding the use of the ProlineParlayMaker program
Kaysee

Parlay Maker App?

Post by Kaysee » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 am

PLP,

Any intentions of eventually creating an app for the parlay maker? So much easier it would be to just load it up on the phone or ipad as opposed to a computer/laptop.

Think about all the recent LLE, turn on the app and boom now you got your tickets.

I know i would pay for it.

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: Parlay Maker App?

Post by ProlinePlayer » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 am

Kaysee wrote:PLP,

Any intentions of eventually creating an app for the parlay maker? So much easier it would be to just load it up on the phone or ipad as opposed to a computer/laptop.

Think about all the recent LLE, turn on the app and boom now you got your tickets.

I know i would pay for it.
I think having the program on my iphone and ipad would also be great. Problem is that the thought of how much work that would involve is a bit scary. Add to that, that I have no idea of how to write programming for these things.

On the other hand, how hard can it be to learn? And with that even a simplified version would be a big asset. So maybe ....

PLP

irishmexican

Re: Parlay Maker App?

Post by irishmexican » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:56 am

I second this request. But instead of a dedicated mobile app, I would love to see it as a web app - that way it could be loaded in any internet browser, compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, etc.