free pages vs members pages

Any questions, comments about the odds/edges pages of the prolineplayer.com web site
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

free pages vs members pages

Post by ProlinePlayer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 am

what is the difference between signing up and using the website as a guest.
This was received by email but it's a common question so I thought I'd post an answer here. My first thought was to direct the player to the 'Why Join?' web page but I then discovered that the page was not displaying properly and is in serious need of repair. :oops:

The main difference is time. The free pages start showing the probabilities and edges at around noon. The members pages start as soon as the lines are posted by the lottery corps, usually around 5:00 am.

if you go to the Join Now page, you'll find some other differences listed there.

Hope that helps,

PLP

Arch

Re: free pages vs members pages

Post by Arch » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Since the free pages were not updating today, I figured Id ask the questions many have DMd me on twitter about which is

"Why does the pages not update sometimes even after noon but it does for the subs?"

Just thought Id put that FAQ I get on twitter from ppl new to Proline looking into edge betting.

For us who can navigate markets on our own its actually sometimes advantages when PLP doesnt update on big edge days for Guests/Subs but that does hurt PLPs Subs/NewGuests by doing that

Anyway just wanted to ask a FAQ Regarding the updates and hopefully PLP can provide us with a insightful answer.

Many of us who navigate the markets ourselves do benefit from days with less updates (Free/Private) but this is not about what I or anyone else would like because as PLP has correctly pointed out for years is that his sites #1 intention was to help the avg guy who doesnt understand or have time to navigate themselves understand SportsSelect better. And in that stated goal PLP has done a very good job.

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: free pages vs members pages

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:46 am

Arch wrote:Since the free pages were not updating today, I figured Id ask the questions many have DMd me on twitter about which is

"Why does the pages not update sometimes even after noon but it does for the subs?"

Just thought Id put that FAQ I get on twitter from ppl new to Proline looking into edge betting.

For us who can navigate markets on our own its actually sometimes advantages when PLP doesnt update on big edge days for Guests/Subs but that does hurt PLPs Subs/NewGuests by doing that

Anyway just wanted to ask a FAQ Regarding the updates and hopefully PLP can provide us with a insightful answer.

Many of us who navigate the markets ourselves do benefit from days with less updates (Free/Private) but this is not about what I or anyone else would like because as PLP has correctly pointed out for years is that his sites #1 intention was to help the avg guy who doesnt understand or have time to navigate themselves understand SportsSelect better. And in that stated goal PLP has done a very good job.

just a temporary maintenance thing - should be working again today

PLP