Changes coming to ProLine/Props?

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
bangminton

Changes coming to ProLine/Props?

Post by bangminton » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Have you guys heard any changes coming to ProLine/Props in the New Year? I have started to hear rumblings about things like no more slips to run tickets, everything will be done through the phone with $100 limit for all games/day.

Plus no more odds to win by 4 points (football) or 6 points (basketball), everything will be moneyline and odds may be adjusted in real time.

This could spell trouble so let us know if you guys hear anything concrete.

richhhh

Re: Changes coming to ProLine/Props?

Post by richhhh » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:03 pm

This also on my mind Bang. Nothing concrete here but my bestie on here said he had word of changes coming as well. Nothing would surprise me that is for sure but I doubt copying that shit show of a website is the plan. My thoughts are everything we have heard could just be from what we have already read from articles and people's interpretation of them.
OLG has been throwing temper tantrums about limits last couple weeks which has surprised me considering how busy they are.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:18 pm

Yep we will have to cross that bridge when we get there, rich. I still have not placed any wager on ProLine+ but from what I have seen and heard from people (Matty, OriginalOpportunist etc), the limit on that platform is a real joke.

I hope that doesn't carry over into the new ProLine 2.0 or whatever name they want to call.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:36 am

I confirmed with the convenience store owner I normally visit to cash tickets changes will be coming in February, presumably after the Super Bowl. OLG recently informed him they will issue new ProLine and Pools slips.

Perhaps for single game wagering, from a ProLine perspective, and maybe make it easier to box more games, from a Pools perspective? There has been a lot of chatter how the overall NFL Pools pot dropped from $800K+/week to $500K+/week now, OLG needs more revenue, say no one ever :)

He doesn't have many other details at this point but I will be sure to follow up.

tshi2015

Post by tshi2015 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:00 am

damn new slips, they're pretty serious about the changes.
My guess is they'll try to combine proline and props, like Quebec is doing? Quebec does offer a huge selection and their way of filling out slips is entirely different (you put in a 5 digit representing that specific outcome, rather than game number and outcome).

prt

Post by prt » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:26 pm

tshi2015 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:00 am
damn new slips, they're pretty serious about the changes.
My guess is they'll try to combine proline and props, like Quebec is doing? Quebec does offer a huge selection and their way of filling out slips is entirely different (you put in a 5 digit representing that specific outcome, rather than game number and outcome).
you are right, thats what probably they will do - expand ways to plays with more selections, no way they will eliminate paper slips, i am still trying to figure out way to transfer money to account balance, they accept rbc or td only, no credit cards whatsoever (they strictly declining any purchase for gambling), anybody know easy way to fill up balance? ty, prtt

kappa

Post by kappa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:45 pm

New Slips
Attachments
Image (2).jpg
Image (2).jpg (381.87 KiB) Viewed 6969 times
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (328.31 KiB) Viewed 6969 times

kappa

Post by kappa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Dynamic odds are coming, see highlighted area.
Attachments
Image(2).jpg
Image(2).jpg (219.78 KiB) Viewed 6966 times

zoo99

Post by zoo99 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Looks like we should still be able correlate something like say a baseball spread of -1.5 with the over unless they have some rule not outlined yet.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:59 pm

I see clear difference for the new ProLine slip, compared to the current one, but I don't see anything new for the Pools slip?

What about the existing PointSpread and Props slips? Will they continue to be usable comes February onwards?