The NEW Proline+

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: The NEW Proline+

Post by ProlinePlayer » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:41 am

richhhh wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:04 am
This of coarse is only referencing the dead money action they are looking for as only losing accounts can wager. I imagine alot of people about to get a taste of that dirty trick and hopefully they give OLG some bad press
Are you telling me that if you are a winning player they will cut you off. Only losers welcome?

That is totally unbelievable :oops:

PLP

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 am

So the Pdf does update but its really lagging compared to online site. They are doing some weird shit as well I spotted several instances where a line will move but only ONE SIDE and of coarse LOWER odds .
Yes PLP they are limiting accounts which was expected but you do assume if someone is going to do things more fairly it would be them .Hopefully in the future like Sharpedgepick says same limits for all.Typical player can wager thousands on Superbowl I cannot bet $100. Limits for props less then 2$ etc. To get around limits issues I tried the parlaying which we are all used to but they have this feature where once you click a second bet they log you out and when you sign back in you lost your bet slip and have to select first one again. I was not doing anything special and very minimal bets so plenty are going to getting limited .

tshi2015

Post by tshi2015 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:10 pm

Time until Rich's account is limited to a nickel or less per superbowl bet:
More than 48 hours 2.05
Exactly 48 hours 10.00
Less than 48 hours 1.55

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:57 pm

Ask Biff how much he can wager . He has been limited then limited then limited again haha. biff whats your limet on Joe under 11.5 rushing?

They allowed me to be more on props today $7

Not a dime more
Last edited by richhhh on Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:14 pm

That 7$ moved them to 1.75

zoo99

Post by zoo99 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Looks like the low lle are not just for online. Was just messing around and did a 5 event parlay paid 750 on a 50 bet, tried to run it twice but lle reached after the first one

prt

Post by prt » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:54 pm

hi, just to clarify, now you can bet between 1 to 8 events, but can you bet on pointspread different sports? ty, prt

Biffalo Buff

Post by Biffalo Buff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:02 pm

They let me bet $8 to win $6 on Burrow under at 1.75. I take it they have capped our max win at $6.

There are some bets for which we are completely shut out. Some of the smaller markets I am capped to a max win of a few dollars. And since the minimum bet is 10 cents I can't place bets on longshot props on small markets - my 9 cent bet is too small to be accpepted and my 10 cent bet gives a payout that is greater than the maximum allowed.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:00 pm

Biffalo Buff wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:02 pm
They let me bet $8 to win $6 on Burrow under at 1.75. I take it they have capped our max win at $6.

There are some bets for which we are completely shut out. Some of the smaller markets I am capped to a max win of a few dollars. And since the minimum bet is 10 cents I can't place bets on longshot props on small markets - my 9 cent bet is too small to be accpepted and my 10 cent bet gives a payout that is greater than the maximum allowed.
These Props bets are also available on the ProLine app where you can make your selection and scan the QR code at the local lottery kiosks to play your tickets. No login/account required.

The $100 limit restriction is still enforced but if you know the owner, I suppose you can run multiple tickets at different times of the day or you can simply visit another retailer.

Is that an avenue you and rich are considering, if you do indeed see +EV for these Props?

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:26 pm

Lol Biff

Zoo I do not like what I am hearing . I realize they have stopped the betting of anything correlated but the ability to parlay is extremely important . I will not be running to store betting $100 on single plays with little edges as its not worthwhile but the ability to parlay them opens options. Its possible they thought of this and cutting that parlaying out with store limits. I will experiment with that tomorrow .
Bang your of coarse aware they are only offering player type props for Superbowl and nothing for nba/nhl etc ... Further more unlike all the other offerings they have decided to offer same odds for Superbowl stuff in store and online so we are not paying the extra instore vig which is first time I have seen that and then add the facted there is no Pinnacle line and they are copying Bet365 or whatever there is going to be value but we cant assume this is the future as Superbowl is a whole different animal. I am optimistic Bang that eventually they might loosen up they seemed to be little sour at us right now maybe from the years of abuse we put them through :)
I am also curious if they continue to harass stores about the limits .