The NEW Proline+

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
red_falcon

Re: The NEW Proline+

Post by red_falcon » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:22 am

bangminton wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:24 am
red_falcon wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:12 pm
Oops this is for Props, sorry, so you can't use a sheet for this, but perhaps you could get another barcode then?
red, I was able to use the same barcode to run 2 $100 tickets for NBA PS, within a few minutes of each other.

I will try with Props once I identify something that has solid value, we got lots of time until the Big Game :)
Great to hear you can do that. I think for the first time I tried to run the QR code it was okay, but 2nd one didn't even blink to register on the
scanner. I suppose maybe It was the size of the QR code itself (i just took a photo of it), rather than make one on the iphone App itself.

In any case, I made a slip to put it in the machine and got the printout.

Red. =)

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:52 pm

They of coarse would not give me a reason Biff .... They have been trained to not say anything that even reassembles what they are doing. I did screen shot the whole convo and will email politely and ask why.

zoo99

Post by zoo99 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 pm

Big edge on womens olympic hockey, Russia paying 91

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:37 pm

zoo99 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 pm
zoo, I saw this game on the ProLine app on my phone but I did not see any odds to allow me to place a wager.

I then logged into my ProLine+ account and wanted to put a few bucks down and this is what came back. I don't know if you were able to get much down but if not, we are truly getting cut off at the knees here.

There may not be any big ProLine winners on the $1K payout list, moving forward. I know you frequently checked them in the past but this is truly horrific. It looks like they brought the big sledgehammer and completely eliminated all of our edges in 1 fell swoop.

https://about.olg.ca/players/winners/winners-1000/

zoo99

Post by zoo99 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:49 pm

Posted in another forum but thought I’d share here too, I know all three forums have a ton of viewers that don’t post so hopefully this will reach some of them to send off an email as well.

Just posting this here, hopefully many of you will also contact OLG and let our voices be heard, most importantly speak with your wallet and avoid proline. They will definitively notice if their revenue drops substantially. OLG is layered with multiple high paying jobs and those jobs all directly require OLG revenue to keep coming in. Anyway this is my email:

Hi just a quick note to voice my displeasure with your new instore proline/pointspread/props games. The new proline is cumbersome/ time consuming and very customer unfriendly. The odd “off the board” was a very little inconvenience compared to the mess that the new proline has become. As a result I will be taking my sports wagering dollars away from OLG offerings until the proline I’ve played for over 30 years is reinstated. Thankyou.

https://olg.icescape.com/OLGWeb/customerform.aspx

Jolly

Post by Jolly » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:07 am

zoo99 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 pm
I caught this as well. Found it odd that the value for Canada to win was 0.. never seen that before. I put $2 on Russia.. just because.

I've never played online, with anything. Heard too many stories about accounts getting suspended, wagers limited, funds being withheld, etc., etc. I never wager a lot but play to come out on top. I have nack for picking upsets in hockey and even with parlays making it tough, I found it a fun way to keep pocket money.

Back to the game above... With our womens team tearing it up thus far, I couldn't help but notice the 2.0 odd on the "over". The O/U was set at 8.5, but still... They had changed it to 1.95 this evening. When the list updated again @ 9:30 or 10 it was back at 2. I filled out my slips and had $20 on the over as a single bet. My $2 slip on Russia went through (@ 81 by then), the Over did not. The dude at the kiosk showed me the screen.. "Over 7.5 not available" and something about having the customer pick an alternate outcome? I go back home (5mins away) and check the event list. Between me filling out the slips and getting to the store they had changed the value on the O/U to 7.5. The under was now 2 and the over 1.57 or something. I watched for the 10:30 update and it stayed, so I go try the slip again at a different kiosk. It kinda lost it's value at this point but I wanted to see... still no dice. I check the site and notice the moneyline for Russia is still 81 but under 2 for Canada it says "suspended". I clicked on the event and got a blank screen. The updated event list had no indication of closed/suspended.. still had odds up for point spread and moneyline.

So that happened. I've had "event not available" before when they pull something but this is new. There was nothing wrong with my slip. So confused... such a gong show.

LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:43 am

They really need to just bring back the old proline.

This new version has turned off a lot of customers, casual and serious edge players.

OriginalOpportunist

Post by OriginalOpportunist » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:38 pm

Zoo, sent what you wrote to OLG. F.Y.I. I went into my main store that I use to cash but who limits me to $100 a day per game, and asked him last night how business has been since the changes. He said way down. No surprise here, so consensus is that everybody across the board is dissatisfied. Given that, the OLG will only make changes if their bottom line is affected, so it just has to play out organically which it is.

While I do not see a return back to what we had, hopefully some modifications to get us to use their services as edge players will be out there.

givaldo69

Post by givaldo69 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:12 pm

i did email zoos letter as well with some changes......i started playing single games based on capping, for example i threw 100 bucks on barcelona @2.15 yesterday ...i also played afew props for superbowl but all and all i spent like 5% of my normal edge plays so far....
my local store also said hes sales are way down may be by 80% he said but hes afraid to complain because olg might take the machine away...lol

William Farrell

Post by William Farrell » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:11 am

I really worried about this proline game playing missing famous players, I want to comeback this gaming.