NFL Props 2022

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
kappa

Re: NFL Props 2022

Post by kappa » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:12 pm

Did you get limited? I saw Skyy Moore as well and Donald Parham Jr. Rushing Yard lol
No, I was not able to get anything played before they pulled it. Any experience on how much they will take on these NFL props before the line changes or get pulled altogether? I have not played since Feb but slightly interested again since the $100/store change and not having to worry about getting stores in trouble

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:24 pm

kappa wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:12 pm
Did you get limited? I saw Skyy Moore as well and Donald Parham Jr. Rushing Yard lol
No, I was not able to get anything played before they pulled it. Any experience on how much they will take on these NFL props before the line changes or get pulled altogether? I have not played since Feb but slightly interested again since the $100/store change and not having to worry about getting stores in trouble
I can't speak about NFL Props because I have not seen much value but I put $300 on Kevin Gausman Over 5.5 K's paying 1.80 this morning (Pinny was dealing 1.602 at the time) and OLG adjusted price immediately afterwards, dropping it to 1.71 and dropping it again to 1.60 once OriginalOpportunist put another $300 down. It is possible others might have slammed it at the same time (07:30) but doubtful.

I also experienced similar things with other MLB Props before so it is not an one-off.

I know walks (rich is very familiar with him) posted on Cappers he went to town on Bengals moneyline paying 2.00 earlier this week. He was able to put down more than $10K overall so it is clear the ProLine limit is much higher than Props. Presumably same for Totals and PointSpread too but I have not spent too much time looking at them, after the platform changes.

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:38 pm

I know who Walks is via poster at CM but cant speak to anything he says.

My experience ....
NFL props 2K machine pulls it automatically and should come back later at lessor odds . However thats only if ran fast If I say bet $500 however and wait 10 mins to run more the play is gone ( its like olg is watching lol)
Some markets allow > 2k

kappa

Post by kappa » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:46 pm

Thanks for the info bang and richhhh

Will be interested to see if they payout on the Bengals at 2.00. I assume this was after the Prescott injury news and OLG was slow to react? Don't they just void the bet nowadays when something like that happens. I think I remember something similar happening in NBA earlier this year and it was voided.

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm

I think they will pay but would not count on it. Only bet what you can afford and do not hedge is my advise.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:07 pm

kappa wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:46 pm
Thanks for the info bang and richhhh

Will be interested to see if they payout on the Bengals at 2.00. I assume this was after the Prescott injury news and OLG was slow to react? Don't they just void the bet nowadays when something like that happens. I think I remember something similar happening in NBA earlier this year and it was voided.
Yes you are correct, I had to read and re-read walks' posts on CM about 5 times to understand exactly what he meant. OLG had the PointSpread correct but the ProLine was off (I recall the correct odds at the time for Bengals ML was 1.35 or thereabout) so good on him to spot the mistake and take advantage.

For your other point, yes I have experienced it first hand earlier this summer where I took advantage of mistakes for BBL Props. Long story short, I only got refunds because they claimed the odds did not align with industry prices.

I hope walks got paid for his effort but like rich said, I would not be surprised if he doesn't. I hope he hangs tight with his tickets and does not start to hedge all over the places with the Cowboys. The end result may not be pretty.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:46 pm

kappa wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:12 pm
OLG populated NFL Props for all of the games tomorrow this morning, I didn't have much time to check for discrepancies but I believe Opportunist was able to capitalize on a couple of them.

They have since removed most of the Props. I have a busy day today so will check in the evening. I think there could be good opportunities to jump in when they first released the lines. Timing is certainly everything here.

OriginalOpportunist

Post by OriginalOpportunist » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:50 pm

Yes Bang, was able to get value on Ryan pass attempts and Parker receiving yards under. Total fluke to catch them early as they were the first two games I looked at. Very time consuming. I played them separately and also in a parlay. Need both to hit to cash well and a split is a small loss. PRT be great if you can come up with some software to be able to comb through them quicker as Bang alluded to and asked for your help since you are able to do it.

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:35 pm

They certainly lower limits . They just take few hundred bux and prop is gone. Does not matter if there is a discrepancy or not.

prt

Post by prt » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:13 pm

Hi guys,
Can you please give me idea how you want to see final screen, specially how often to be updated, I see maybe to design feature like-a-trap, when fluctuating values between two sites will cross certain percentage then send alert? Any ideas are welcome,
Ty, prt