NFL POOLS WEEK 2

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
Hacksaw

NFL POOLS WEEK 2

Post by Hacksaw » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Badmington, you were right when the money flows in on Sunday. When i posted it was $144K, final tally like Kbet said was $488K. Over $344K in 22 hours.

As for the picks, never ever listen to these so-called experts. Everyone was gaga over Denver. Flop. QB Wilson is new. It takes time to gel with new WR & playbook & besides Coach Hacket is an idiot. & who would of expected Bears to pull off the major upset even if it was a monsoon. In monsoons D wins games. SF had the better D, what the hell happened?

JK/IND I am going back to the well again. IND never ever wins in JK. They were lucky to survive Houston. Again new QB on a new team. It takes time to figure things out. This is an inter-division game. They don't like each other. JK to pull it out this time.

NE/PIT Pit got lucky. Burrows counting for 5 T/O cost the Bengals & yet they still had a chance to win it and should of. Once again everyone is down on NE. Mia only put up 20 pts on them. Bill & the team are sure to make adjustments. Another tight contest with NE evening up their record. & what a tough schedule NE has.

PS Anyone betting on Min on Monday, remember Kirk Cousins horrific record on MNF.

NFL POOLS $49K as of Friday Sept 16 5:30 PM.

bangminton

Re: NFL POOLS WEEK 2

Post by bangminton » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:56 pm

Pools should pay very well to the winners this week, Hack.

I believe the prize payout is less than Week 1, around $475K or thereabout, if I am not mistaken. No more than $485K.

kbet

Re: NFL POOLS WEEK 2

Post by kbet » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:35 am

WINNING NO. OF SELECTIONS
14 OF 15
SHARE PRIZE
$12,297.71
NO. OF WINNERS