NFL POOLS WEEK 3

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
Hacksaw

NFL POOLS WEEK 3

Post by Hacksaw » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:25 pm

Not too many times do you see a 14/15 winning card. Think the last time was when the Josh Allen Bills who were 17 pt underdogs on the road shocked the Vikings. Think the Jets shocking the Browns was what did it last week. Nevertheless 12K not too bad.

Lot of home dogs this week. Another tough card.

TB/GB Everytime I go against Brady he burns me. But everything points towards Rogers this time. The D's are even so it comes down to the O. TB O-line is tattered. Brady's receiving corps are decimated. TB Offense has a 4/24 possession record which results in reaching the red zone. That is dismal. On the other hand GB has a 35% efficiency record on 1/2 down that results in either a FD or TD. Not too shabby. In other words, GB has the better O. Minor upset.

Dal/NYG Even though I love Brian Daboll & what he has meant to the Giants, the better D again lies with Dal. QB Rush has managed the game so far. If he does the same & lets Danny Dimes make the mistake, Dal should squeak out a W. Rush isn't afraid to toss it & the NYG D is allowing 23% comp on passes of 20yd or more. #1 in the league. Again close game to call.

PS Car has lost 9 straight game ATS, they are 2-14 ATS in last 16 games. Coach Rhule first to be fired.

Prize Pool 91K so far.