ONLINE POOLS IS HERE! UPDATE YOUR APP TO PLAY.

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
kbet

ONLINE POOLS IS HERE! UPDATE YOUR APP TO PLAY.

Post by kbet » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:39 pm

Did anybody try betting Pools online in the Proline app this week?

I put in $100 worth of picks today for NFL.

bangminton

Re: ONLINE POOLS IS HERE! UPDATE YOUR APP TO PLAY.

Post by bangminton » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:12 am

I still have not played any Pools this season Kev.

Do you think this will generate more interest and subsequently increase the overall pot and payout for winners as a result?

When you say you put in $100 worth of picks for today NFL, did you mean you boxed 4 games for NFL Pools at $80 and remaining $20 on ProLine/PointSpread

Or did you play all $100 on either NFL ProLine or NFL PointSpread or a combination of both?

kbet

Post by kbet » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:11 pm

I'm definitely hoping it generates more interest and builds the pot size. I played 5 tickets of $20 each (2-boxes per ticket). Only Pools, no Proline+.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:55 am

Be interesting to see if this new online option for Pools can help push the weekly pot size to more than $500K, Kev.

I feel like OLG could have done more/a better job to market this new feature, rather than just a little banner on their website and a Tweet to promote it here or there.

On a related note, it doesn't look like they have fixed the glitch with the list of public winners with $1K or more payout yet.

bangminton

Post by bangminton » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:38 am

OLG will offer Props Pools Cards again for the prime-time games (TNF, SNF, MNF) for rest of the season, if you are interested, Kev.

I don't expect to see too much interest on these cards. It's already tough enough trying to cash single Props, let alone all 14 of them. Yes there will be some correlation like the good ol' days but many of them will just be like flipping a coin.

kbet

Post by kbet » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:51 pm

Yes, I saw the MNF props card but I can't see there being enough interest to make it worthwhile in Pools format, especially with 14 events on the card.

I've raised the $1000+ winners list issue several times with OLG through multiple channels without success. I can't understand how they haven't noticed this and fixed it by now.

I'll be raising it again when I'm there in December for my prize appointment.

hihiorange

Post by hihiorange » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:07 pm

hope they start offering nascar pool next season