My introduction...

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
leoj

Re: My introduction...

Post by leoj » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 am

LOL

ProlineMasterClass

Post by ProlineMasterClass » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:28 am

MattyKGB wrote:Anxiously awaiting our first lesson, Mr. Masterclass. Let's hear it...
Hey Matty!

ProlineMasterClass here!

There's no need for that sarcasm, I didn't disrespect you or anyone here, so it's un-called for that you're trying to plant negative energy like that. Nobody said you're obligated to follow my play's or pay attention to anything I say. Act in a classy and mature manner, shed positivity, this world we live in needs all the positivity it can get, be apart of the solution and not apart of the problem. With that said, I'd like us to have respectful relations on here, but it's a two way street.

Kind Regards,
ProlineMasterClass
I do my research so you don't have to, so if you wish to put your trust in me, I appreciate you! My apologies before hand for whatever ticket suggestions don't pay off. Every ticket suggestion I post , I put money down on. Good Luck!

pedge

Post by pedge » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:36 am

April fools was on April the 1st last time i checked :-?

MattyKGB

Post by MattyKGB » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 am

No sarcasm, I'm really anxiously awaiting what you have to contribute. So are we going to kick some knowledge or what?

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:51 am

Imagine being new to gambling and or sick and tired of "donating".This forum is flooded with professional gamblers.Such a rarity and a gift when they speak.