Monday June 10th

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

Monday June 10th

Post by Heckler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Greetings all!

Heat game yesterday went as expected for me, along with STL, COL pulling out the late wins, and KC going through with 2 runs in the bottom of the 8th. ATL cruised to an easy win and those combinations should have been enough to put together a very nice day of parlays. As noted yesterday, I play several different combinations of parlays.

Soccer: Newell's Old Boys of the Argentina Primera Division and San Lorenzo both should cruise to easy wins so feel free to add those to any parlays you have for added value.

Game 1: ATL. Jason Marquis is back from the dead, however, I ain't buying it! I will fade him for his next several starts as he has added value with his 6-0 streak. San Diego lacks the firepower offensively to compete against ATL and Marquis is due to come back to earth with this beast of lineup.

Game 2: LAA. We will continue to believe this team is turning the corner until I see enough proof to go the other way. Freddy Garcia is another washed up pitcher going against a potentially explosive offense and Weaver is determined to show he is healthy again.

Game 3: DET. Tigers have given Fisher no support in his last couple of starts, but I expect that to change today. Fister has a 2.42 RA in his last three starts and really has been hitting his spots well. Having his full lineup ready today should give him enough to come away with win. Simulators show great value for this game at -135. KC was handled pretty easily yesterday by HOU Lucas Harrel and was lucky to knock in 2 runs late against their bullpen.

Game 4: SEA -1.5 runs. Best value of the night. Houston's offense has been pathetic since banging out 5 HR's against Baltimore last week. They were swept by KC and had hard time making contact against a contact pitcher in Mendoza yesterday. Iwakuma should have NO PROBLEM racing through this lineup tonight.

Other plays: I can't stand TOR as a team, but I added them to some parlays for value, Cubs have great value today with struggling Homer Bailey going against a red-hot Scott Feldman, and Gallardo has been a great fade lately, however, it is the MARLINS so bet light in parlays.

Best Of Luck.

Arch

Re: Monday June 10th

Post by Arch » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:30 pm

GL Eric. I saw your DM asking where your thread from yesterday was moved and sent u the link. PLP has a "Offshore" section of the forum that he moved your thread to since that is the perfect place to post "offshore" plays at :)

Its easy to navigate through the forum after u get used to it.

PS- Dont forget to post the odds your betting your plays at so others can decide if its worth to bet the games depending on what their books are giving them. I know U are very confident but others may want to take a more odds based approach with their specific book ;)