June 11th plays

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 11th plays

Post by Heckler » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 am

Greetings all,

I guess once again I posted in wrong topic section yesterday ... and a little late, so today I wanted to post as early as possible.

Game 1: Reds -128. Matt Garza is a life-time .500 pitcher (below actually 58-61) and although he has pitched well so far this year, he got hit hard the first time he faced the Reds lasting only 4 innings. Look for Reds today to put some runs up and get back to being the team we all know that they can be. Reds starter Tony Cingrani is someone everyone in Houston is well as of, having been the talk of Rice University during his tenure there. Cubs were able to hit him for 4 runs last time they met, however, he left some pitches in locations that he won't tonight as the rookie continues to learn the ropes.

Game 2: Heat +115 ML. Heat aren't losing this game! Even though San Antonio is an outstanding home team, Miami finally is hitting their stride again. Game 1 loss was more due to fact that San Antonio had a season low 4 turnover than Miami playing poorly. Miami's defense was outstanding in both games, and they figured out how to stop Parker from getting into the lane. Danny Green was on fire in game 2, however, that is what Miami wants: Let role players beat them. Both Duncan and Parker were mediocre in game 2 and I look forward to another easy Finals win for Miami. Watching the replay of the game I saw breakdowns in the Miami defense in the 1st half that didn't occur in the 2nd.

Game 3: Rangers -165. Not a value play at all, however, this game is great addition to parlays. Derrick Holland has been masterful last 3 games, giving up only 3 total runs. Cleveland has been falling apart the last 2 weeks and they face one of hottest pitchers in baseball in his home park. Rangers have been giving him the run support needed last month to I look for same thing tonight against Corey Kluber would struggled his last outing against the Yankees giving up 4 runs in 6 innings of work.

Game 4: STL -130. Michael Wacha, another Texas A&M guy, gets the call and this game is mostly fading the NY Mets. STL offense is clicking and very doubtful Mets can keep up.

Game 5: LAD -135. Again mostly a fade of one of coldest pitchers in MLB Ian Kennedy. Kennedy has been so brutal lately Arizona wanted to put him on 15 DL with 'shoulder soreness' however they lack any other options in minors to replace him right now. Greinke was brilliant last outing against hot Braves team.

Also add ATL, NYY, DET to parlays and OVER SA/HEAT
Soccer: Brazil Serie B Sport Recife, Parana, and Chapecoense should all cruise to easy wins!

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Re: June 11th plays

Post by ProlinePlayer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Heckler wrote:Greetings all,

I guess once again I posted in wrong topic section yesterday ... and a little late, so today I wanted to post as early as possible.
No problem. :)

Probably just being a bit anal in even moving it but it's easy to do so I just thought it would be a little easier for all if the 'beating offshore' posts were all in one section.

This forum is still in its early days so I am glad to get your daily contribution here.

PLP

Heckler

Post by Heckler » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Happy to be here ... Arch is really smart guy and I enjoy reading his posts on twitter. I love betting with parlays and we connected very well. He knows after watching me post on twitter for last year that I am talented bettor and the more guys like us we have in community the better off we all will be. Sometimes its great to get second opinions from people. All my friends mostly just take my opinion and offer me little advice so I look forward to seeing how everyone else approaches games.

Arch

Post by Arch » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Thx for the kind words Eric but I think its a case of me being "less dumb" then most bettors out there then me being real "Smart" LOL ;)

Regardless Im very glad you joined the forum and are posting your offshore plays here. Myself and many others here focus on Proline Betting as u know so during summer it does get very quiet and its nice to see what ppl are betting offshore to keep things interesting around here.

As for your plays today They look decent and I hope u sweep all your "Key" games tonight. I will watch some of the NBA game and will Cheer MIA in for ya. MIA is a better all around team in my opinion I just worried that the refs may give the Spurs a little extra room at home today. But if MIA can shoot well outside then they should take this game right to the wire even with "Home Cooking" by the refs.
GL and enjoy the games tonight