June 13th Picks

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 13th Picks

Post by Heckler » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Greetings all,

I was traveling yesterday and didn't have the time to research properly to bet. Tuesday was a fairly successful day as I went overall 6-3, not including soccer, which added to a great group of winning parlays. Today is a light board but a couple of games look fantastic!

Game 1: Rays -132. Hellickson has been terrific for Tampa, especially at home. Books are giving KC added value due to their recent hot streak, however, Tampa is fantastic home team and have major advantage offensively over the Royals. Santanta has pitched well, and I would expect a decent start from him again, but Tampa really wants to make a move before the All-Star break and with Yankees facing red-hot Oakland team and Boston on road at Baltimore this is great chance.

Game 2: Boston -110: This is a FADE game, and we also have chance to pick with hot pitcher at good value. Gausman is 0-3, 8.84 in four starts this season going against Doubront, who is 2-0 with 2.13 in his last couple starts. I love the pitching matchup here and Boston knows they need to pad lead over Yankees before trading deadline when Yankees might be adding Cliff Lee or a Matt Garza to their rotation.

Game 3: Heat -1: Lebron James can not and will not play any worse than he has in first 3 games in SA. James finally picks up his first win in NBA Finals against a Texas team! Look for Mario and Nate to possibly play at same time tonight and Ray Allen to sit on bench, right next to Shane Battier. James might even guard Duncan and move over to 4 spot if this lineup plays together.

Game 4: Phillies -135: MASSIVE pitching advantage here, although Philly is on 5 game losing streak. Correia is 1-2, 5.40 in his last five starts and getting light up like X-Mas tree lately. Lee is improving his trade value and should command a great return when Philly sends him off before trading deadline. Minnesota is 15-14 at home and I expect them to be right at .500 after tonight.

Other parlay picks, I added Reds (game started), Pittsburgh great value at home against overpriced Matt Cain, Texas -1.5 runs -105, and over Col-Was of 11 +100. Best wishes!

Arch

Re: June 13th Picks

Post by Arch » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:52 pm

BOL on your plays today Eric :)

PS- Dont forget to post the Parlay Rotation your using as it might be hard for some to tail your parlays when they dont know how your playing them.

Many of the lads here understand round robins and Rotations were u "Key" 1 or even 2 games on every parlay and just use the other picks as filler type hook ups.

Anyway Keep the insightful MLB posts coming.