BET365

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
richhhh

BET365

Post by richhhh » Wed May 27, 2015 2:42 pm

I have been playing bet365 for some time, My account with them is at the least very least -5000$. I have steadily lost and have never really had any sort of success with them. Few weeks ago I received a email stated my account will be limited and I will have reduced betting limits. This is common from recreational books. Usually at the least you have taking some money out of a books pockets tho(which i did not) From what I have read bet365 is semi professional and is not common to limit. Definitely not the case here and clearly there only goal is to have donkeys as members .

Annoying as it is I accept bet365 position to limit anyone with even a glimpse of hope regardless if they have profited. But this is what really lowers my opinion on them. While my betting limits were reduced to betting between 2-5 dollars per straight wager I can place parlays for like 30 cents and I starting taking 10-14 plays and making rotated parlays with them. I was pretty much just trying to hit a home run and or go bust with the remaining funds on my account (only few hundred dollars) Bet365 voided these bets after they were placed and responded that it was a trader decision. Ultimately these were all bad bets and they should have taken them.

Voiding bets for no reason deserves some bad press.

mlansky

Re: BET365

Post by mlansky » Wed May 27, 2015 6:43 pm

richhhh wrote:I have been playing bet365 for some time, My account with them is at the least very least -5000$. I have steadily lost and have never really had any sort of success with them. Few weeks ago I received a email stated my account will be limited and I will have reduced betting limits. This is common from recreational books. Usually at the least you have taking some money out of a books pockets tho(which i did not) From what I have read bet365 is semi professional and is not common to limit. Definitely not the case here and clearly there only goal is to have donkeys as members .

Annoying as it is I accept bet365 position to limit anyone with even a glimpse of hope regardless if they have profited. But this is what really lowers my opinion on them. While my betting limits were reduced to betting between 2-5 dollars per straight wager I can place parlays for like 30 cents and I starting taking 10-14 plays and making rotated parlays with them. I was pretty much just trying to hit a home run and or go bust with the remaining funds on my account (only few hundred dollars) Bet365 voided these bets after they were placed and responded that it was a trader decision. Ultimately these were all bad bets and they should have taken them.

Hey richhhh,

Thanks for posting this. That's crazy how you were limited so quickly not to mention you hadn't even shown a profit yet. They must have been monitoring what you were playing, etc pretty closely. How long had you been playing on Bet365? I have been thinking of depositing on SIA and playing a little bit during the slow summer months but after hearing this, I think I'm just going to pass. In the end, I guess it's not really worth your time & effort.

Kind regards,

mlansky

richhhh

Post by richhhh » Wed May 27, 2015 10:54 pm

mlansky wrote:
richhhh wrote:I have been playing bet365 for some time, My account with them is at the least very least -5000$. I have steadily lost and have never really had any sort of success with them. Few weeks ago I received a email stated my account will be limited and I will have reduced betting limits. This is common from recreational books. Usually at the least you have taking some money out of a books pockets tho(which i did not) From what I have read bet365 is semi professional and is not common to limit. Definitely not the case here and clearly there only goal is to have donkeys as members .

Hey richhhh,

Thanks for posting this. That's crazy how you were limited so quickly not to mention you hadn't even shown a profit yet. They must have been monitoring what you were playing, etc pretty closely. How long had you been playing on Bet365? I have been thinking of depositing on SIA and playing a little bit during the slow summer months but after hearing this, I think I'm just going to pass. In the end, I guess it's not really worth your time & effort.

Kind regards,

mlansky

I played at bet365 about year and a half but i was not always active. In regards to depositing at SIA I would say go for it , SIA limited me after a couple months but I took few thousand from them. I would actually recommend deposited at many reputable recreational books and taking there sign up bonuses to. I gave this advise before and several people disagreed because they are worried about rollover requirements and not being able to cash out because of them, Unless your goal is to win a bet or two and immediately cash out then this is not a concern. The only time i recommend not taking a bonus is when doing so results in not being able to play reduced juice for the entirety of your membership at a website(most notably 5dimes)

Want a quick 10 grand. Spread a few thousand across some recbooks. Bet lines just like we do with olg and eat there bonuses. Dont feel like any variance and would like guaranteed profit?, then arb and middle them until they limet you. You will get limited but they will payout. Maybe its not worth the effort for some but I sure enjoy free money. I would even use bet365 again but i would use some caution as it looks like there prepared to get a little dirty with anyone using grade 6 math like myself. Actually use caution with all sites, read the rules, google cash out issues,check there sbr rating etc...

Ehouser99

Post by Ehouser99 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:19 pm

i spent time in spain and i could not register to it even tho i was considered a full resident. they had a weird system where you could not enter your id and then sent it with photo and they say ok just enter your id again and round we go. not only person i knew had that problem. dont understand cos i have home bank setup too where i am allowed to use it.