June 14th

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 14th

Post by Heckler » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 am

Yesterday was pretty much a wash (-$7) but with light board that's just fine.

Today I will show a little bit better how I put together parlays. I like to focus on 4-7 games for the day. My favorite games that post the most value and strength I will apply to a maximum of 15% of my parlays. That way if we lose that game we will still have 85% of parlay plays still going. Normally I put parlays together with 3-6 team parlays. If we go 7-1 or 8-2 on the day you will see your bankroll jump like you never seen it jump before. Even if we spilt at lets say 5-5 for the total games on the day, we still have excellent opportunity to be positive for the day. Normally value wise, one 4 team parlay at $15 with produce around $100-145. Now if we bet a total of $250 per day, we win 2 parlays we're sitting pretty! Now if we win 5-8 parlays for the day, you will be happiest bettor in the world! The key also is looking for a couple of strong underdogs for added value to parlays. I can not possibly post all parlays I play here so I will focus on posting games and allow you to 'cherry pick' games and create your own parlays.

I will post some parlay plays so you get feel for how I create my plays. Best wishes.

Parlay 1 Pittsburgh (-149), Texas (-131), Reds (-143) and White Sox (-179) $15 parlay wins $103.13. Even though these are all favorites, I really like the value in this play. Texas should be much greater favorites at home going against a washed up Mark Buehrle. Reds lost a heart-break extra innings game yesterday, however, they still are playing fantastic baseball and I expect them to bounce back quickly. Pittsburgh is another one of my favorite team to bet with, they never really get the Vegas respect they should due to poor 'betting support from their fan base'. Yankees & Red Sox for example are given higher spreads due to their fan base and reputations. Chris Sale remains a great $$$ pitcher for us and I expect him to shut down a slumping Astros lineup, (I will be sitting down third base line ten rows up for the game). I am die-hard White Sox fan! However, I'm don't bet with heart, rather with stats. Since scoring 11 runs versus Baltimore, Astros have hit a death spiral offensively. Erik Bedard is pathetic! Look for him to give up at least 1HR and multiple extra base hits to Sox tonight.

Parlay 2 Braves (-131), Tigers (-133), Oakland (-180), San Diego (-120) $15 parlay produces $116.38. Two HOT teams with Oakland and San Diego with terrific pitchers going for them and great momentum. Atlanta fits a system play that is 8-0 is last 8 games and Bumgarner is 1-3, 6.75 in his last five starts so we will fade him in this spot.

So hopefully this gives you an idea how I pick parlays. Now I will continue to mix different combinations of these games together and add other games like STL, CHI Cubs, Boston Bruins and Baltimore.

Best Wishes Bettors!