June 18th

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 18th

Post by Heckler » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Greetings All,

Tonight we have a great board of games in store for us!

Game 1: Bruins -135. Chicago has simply ran out of gas against the swarming defense of the Bruins. Toews and Kane aren't finding the same space the found in conference finals or even in game 1. Hossa sitting out could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Crawford has given up some weak goals all year long, and I expect a couple more to trickle through again tonight and Bruins to take a commanding 3-1 lead.

Game 2: Angels -178. All day this number has been rising. I locked this game in last night at -168 just in case. As I wrote other day, Joe Blanton is streaky pitcher but I like his pitching form right now and the way he is hitting his spots. Angels offense is finally coming to life, sparked last night by Hamilton and Pujols, both had great nights. Seattle lost 11 of its last 15 away games enough to overcome to advantage on mound.

Game 3: Reds -180. Mat Latos has been fantastic in this spot. He is perfect 10-0 in last 10 as favorite between -150 and -200. Reds have been a machine offensively lately and Pirates are pathetic 6-24 in Morton's last 30 starts when he rests only 4 days. For some reason Latos loves Tuesdays! 11-1 in last 12 Tuesday starts so I have no problem laying big number and adding game to parlays.

Game 4: Heat -6.5 / under 191. After magical game 5 for the Spurs, Miami will make adjustments with their pick and roll defense on Tony Parker and not switch at top of key. They will go under picks and force Parker into long-range jumpers or move the ball out of his hands. Miami defense will be much improved tonight by moving Mike Miller back to bench, 0 points and 7 fouls in 2 games as starter and move Wade to Manu and Lebron to Parker for likely the entire game. Expect Miami bench to play bigger role tonight and Lebron to get longer rest in first half any time Parker rests. Under is 4-0 L4 for Miami at home and overall 17-8 Unders when Spurs and Heat matchup so don't expect same nights out shooting from Green and company tonight.

Game 5: Cards -1.5 +105. STL simply the best offensive team overall in NL and Jeff Samarsdzija is struggling throwing strikes with anything but his fastball right now. He also sports a 5.89 in his last three starts and goes against Adam Wainwright who has been SPECTACULAR lately, 5-0, 1.63 in his L5 starts. Expect an early exit from the former Fighting Irish Wide Receiver.

Other Parlay Additions: Toronto -160, White Sox +125, Under Brewers/Astros 8, LAD +105, Under Giants/SDP 7, under Bruins/Blackhawks 4.5 +110.

Remember to make parlays in different combinations of picks I provided and we should have successful night of action!