June 21st MLB Picks

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 21st MLB Picks

Post by Heckler » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:23 am

Fabulous Friday!

I apologize for lack of posts this week, but stock market was action packed this week with Fed announcement and tons of movement in markets.

Lets get down to business Parlay Players!

Game 1: Reds -115. I might be missing something here cause this on paper is an absolute mismatch on the pitching mound. Johny Cueto, 0.62 WHIP, 0.86 ERA L3 starts has been nothing short than amazing. Miley for the D-Backs has been a disaster posting 1-5 record L7 starts, but his 7.81 ERA is what is so alarming. Sure he is pitched well last couple of starts but that is not enough for me to bet against Reds team that has been playing outstanding baseball on the road 5-2 L7. I would add this to no more than 8% of total parlays.

Game 2: BEST VALUE OF DAY: Houston +152. Obviously I never love taking Astros on the road but this is great value and a great spot for them. After an amazing comeback yesterday against Brewers, Astros feeling good about themselves winning 6 out last 8 games. They have a budding star in Keuchel on the mound who is 3-1 with 2.49 ERA in his L4 starts. Last start we faded Matt Garza and I will do so again today! Garza is sporting a 5.83 ERA L5 starts. Cubs overall are 1-4 L5 games and have severely flawed lineup and team. I would add Houston to no more than 8% of parlay combinations.

Game 3: Tigers -135. FADE LESTER. Lester is 0-4, 7.36 in his last six starts and going through death spiral right now. L3 road starts his ERA balloons to 8.62. Fister has been solid bet at home and Tigers offense is hitting over .300 at home and scores an average of 5 runs. That's more than enough offense to add Tigers to 10% of parlay combinations today.

Game 4: Yankees -120. Another FADE game here with TB struggling to put runs up on road but Hernandez is 1-2, 5.50 in his last three starts is not hitting his spots. Last 5 starts vs Yankees his ERA is above 10! Phelps is 1-1, 2.25 in his last three starts. Yankees are 9-3 in L12 starts of Phelps so we will take the struggling Bronx in this spot today.

Game 5: Seattle -110. After heartbreak loss last night vs Angels (7-0 lead with King Felix on mound) M's look to rebuild today against the alleged PED pumper in Colon. Colon is on fire with 6-0 record and 1.05 ERA last 6 starts, however, this won't last. Iwakuma is 5-0, 1.29 in 7 home starts and I love him in this spot.

Game 6: Giants -158. This line actually seems like value to me since we get to FADE one of least productive pitchers on road. Ricky Nolasco is 1-6 L7 road games and Marlins are just 10-26 overall on road. Lincecum has been hitting his spots really well lately sporting a 2.55 ERA in his last 3 starts. Giants are average run supporting team but they should have little problem with Marlins in this spot.

Game 7: Baltimore +113. Jason Hammel is 7-1 lifetime against the Blue Jays and 7-1 on the road this year. Those are both enough alone for me to take the value of Baltimore here. RA Dickey has been major bust for Toronto and little signs he is getting better with 5.68 in his last five starts. Can't locate pitches in strike zone and is prone to leaving ball up in zone.

Since I have so many different combination of parlays I encourage players to create some sort of system of their own to develop parlay strategies. One 4 team parlay at $15 could pay $175 and almost pay for entire day of action so any other wins would be gravy. Combination of value and strength will depend on which book you use. Feel free to hit me with any questions you have regarding my strategy. Remember I book a total of $250 worth of parlays daily and set that as budget. Last week one day I made $1675, so that would mean off that day's profit I could go almost an entire week of all losers and still be positive for the month. BEST WISHES!

Heckler

Re: June 21st MLB Picks

Post by Heckler » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

At recommendation of a friend, I advice to take off Marlins - SF game.