June 27th MLB picks and NBA Draft Props

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 27th MLB picks and NBA Draft Props

Post by Heckler » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Greetings All,

After a mediocre betting day yesterday, overall I was down $48 not including a recommended tennis parlay that paid out, we look to jump on couple of PROP bets for NBA Draft along with a couple MLB games.

Game 1: COL -162: Not great value but I love this pick. I love Chatwood at home for the Rockies, but more I love to FADE Hefner on the road. Hefner is 1-1, 6.35 in his L3 starts and Mets offense is pathetic on the road. Lifetime Tyler Chatwood has yet to give up a earned run when facing the Mets.

Game 2: WASH -142: Again not great value for Washington considering the are facing Corbin who has been fantastic this year, however, I think Strasburg has hit his groove. He is hitting his spots better than any other pitcher in baseball right now and Washington's offense should be able to manufacture a couple runs which will be more than enough for Strasburg today. Washington also fits into a proven system that wins about 73% of the time.

Game 3: Balt -128: O's need a great outing tonight from Miguel Gonzalez. Gonzalez is 3-1, 2.57 in his L4 starts and AL teams are hitting just .232 against him overall. He will need to be sharp because Cody Kluber is 3-0, 1.66 in his L3 starts. I also like the under of 9.5 -120 for game.

PROP BETS NBA:

Victor Oladipo NOT being second pick -140. I'm positive that Magic will not take him #2 overall. They will select either Otto Porter, Jr. or Anthony Bennett it sounds like. They know if they are going to compete they need to get bigger quickly and have little interest in 6'4 shooting guard that does not fill up score board.

Cody Zeller picked before 10.5 -130. MJ might shock the world and take him #4 overall or he might drop to Portland at 10, or Phoenix at 8. Either way I think there is little chance he slips out of the first round and great value still at this price for a prop bet.

Who will be drafted first? Porter or McLemore: Porter will -210. This number keeps rising and there is good reason why. There is a lot of talk that Cavs might draft him #1! Magic love him at #2! Chicago wants to trade Deng to WASH for #3. Either way he is going before McLemore who seems to be slipping going into draft night.