June 29th MLB Picks

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
Heckler

June 29th MLB Picks

Post by Heckler » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:43 am

Told ya we'd bounce back yesterday and we did! Nailed a bunch of those games and looking at some more gems this morning. I need to keep it brief this morning because I am on way to meet some contractors.

Game 1: Rockies -107. This is great value with De La Rosa on the mound. He has been unbeatable to home 16-2 record and 6-0 in day games. Sure Cain has been pitching better as of late, however, he still is not hitting his spots as well as we seen from him in past, and Colorado's offense should be able to tally enough against him to get De La Rosa another win today. SFG 1-7 L8 games.

Game 2: PITT -1.5 runs +100. This game again has gone from -188 at start of morning, (pre-my-selections), to an eye popping -202 currently. PIT is on fire. Brew Crew is being the Brew Crew. Liriano has been spectacular this season and I've been riding him hard for a while now and I refuse to stop today. PIT's offense is putting up a ton of runs lately and I know Hand pitched well for 4 or 5 innings last time out, but I doubt he will be able to repeat performance for 7 or 8 innings.

Game 3: UNDER SD-MIA 7.5. Two pitchers I absolutely love get the call in this one. Eric Stults is 4-1, 1.70 in his L8 starts and been dominate at times. He will be going against a prospect I had chance to see in person couple years back in Jacob Turner. Get used to hearing that name a lot and be prepared to take the UNDER a lot when he pitches!

Game 4: STL -118. Again a game where there has been ton of movement early this morning. Game started at -105 both ways and BOOM shot up. Wainwright is 5-2, 2.24 in his L7 starts and I don't believe the Cards offense will not show up again after a terrible showing last night to Colon. I don't trust Parker in these situations and love the value of Wainwright in this spot. I understand Oakland is 15-2 in L17 home games, but these sort of stats always even themselves out over course of year, unless the team is really that good.

OTHER PARLAY PICKS: ATL -145, LAA -132 (yeah yeah yeah I know Blanton is pitching! play it in no more than 5% of games), CUBS good value at -105, BALT -118 great value also!

Best wishes and send me any questions or comments later tonight!