NHL Plays May 02

Have a good pick for the offshore books. Share it here.
ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

NHL Plays May 02

Post by ProlinePlayer » Thu May 02, 2013 1:41 pm

I think that the totals for tonight's game are set higher than they should be. Find out soon if I'm right.

Ottawa - Montreal 5.0 Over +114 Under -123 Playing UNDER -123
NyRangers - Washington 5.0 Over +102 Under -110 Playing UNDER -110
LosAngeles - StLouis 5.0 Over +136 Under -147 Playing UNDER -147
Detroit - Anaheim 5.0 Over +126 Under -137 and this one I'll pass

The heavy price on the St Louis under hurts but it is also the highest probability to stay under.

Enjoy the games tonight and good luck whatever your plays,

PLP

Arch

Re: NHL Plays May 02

Post by Arch » Thu May 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Congrats on yesterdays win, sucks the bigger play pushed :( GL on tonighs NHL plays.

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 am

Arch wrote:Congrats on yesterdays win, sucks the bigger play pushed :( GL on tonighs NHL plays.
Can't really complain as I needed a scoreless 3rd period just to salvage the push :o

PLP

mlansky

Post by mlansky » Fri May 03, 2013 7:48 pm

ProlinePlayer wrote:I think that the totals for tonight's game are set higher than they should be. Find out soon if I'm right.

Ottawa - Montreal 5.0 Over +114 Under -123 Playing UNDER -123
NyRangers - Washington 5.0 Over +102 Under -110 Playing UNDER -110
LosAngeles - StLouis 5.0 Over +136 Under -147 Playing UNDER -147
Detroit - Anaheim 5.0 Over +126 Under -137 and this one I'll pass

The heavy price on the St Louis under hurts but it is also the highest probability to stay under.

Enjoy the games tonight and good luck whatever your plays,

PLP
PLP,

Thank you once again for setting up this forum! Sucks that there hasn't been any edges to play here as of late. Just a quick question, how did you know or figure out that the L.A/St. Louis Under had the highest probability of coming in out of all the NHL games? Did you just base it on the fact that the L.A/St. Louis Under had the most juice or did you calculate a specific percentage of the Under coming in?

Kind regards,

mlansky

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Sat May 04, 2013 1:50 pm

mlansky wrote: PLP,

Thank you once again for setting up this forum! Sucks that there hasn't been any edges to play here as of late. Just a quick question, how did you know or figure out that the L.A/St. Louis Under had the highest probability of coming in out of all the NHL games? Did you just base it on the fact that the L.A/St. Louis Under had the most juice or did you calculate a specific percentage of the Under coming in?

Kind regards,

mlansky
No the under prediction comment was mine, even though the linesmakers also rated this as the most likely under.

I've working on the development of a program with weights a set of factors and then projects the probabilities of outcomes.
It is an ongoing project :)

PLP

mlansky

Post by mlansky » Sat May 04, 2013 5:32 pm

ProlinePlayer wrote:
mlansky wrote: PLP,

Kind regards,

mlansky
No the under prediction comment was mine, even though the linesmakers also rated this as the most likely under.

I've working on the development of a program with weights a set of factors and then projects the probabilities of outcomes.
It is an ongoing project :)

PLP
PLP,

Thanks for the reply. That sounds like a really cool program. I'd really love to see that program in action if and when you get it finished. Thanks for posting your NHL plays. I'm not tailing yet, but maybe I should be :P

Kind regards,

mlansky