Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

General non-proline chat pages

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby dhaac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:42 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
dhaac
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby 16500Reasons » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:40 am

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
16500Reasons
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:36 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby dhaac » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:13 pm

16500Reasons wrote:Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:


:shock: kindly tell me also about that funny on which you are laughing.
dhaac
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Legal_Bookie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:43 am

I'm still searching right Mummy Lol :lol:
Legal_Bookie
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Shapiro_knose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:54 am

dhaac wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.






my friend Visram says the same thing
Shapiro_knose
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby dhaac » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Legal_Bookie wrote:I'm still searching right Mummy Lol :lol:


( wahaa ) fool ( waahaa ) now just as your mum has seen your papa and knows it that who has tilled her. similarly there are doctors and nurses who has seen your real mum when you came out from her womb ( rascal idiot )

and now you dont accept the authority ( aka mum ) and go to hell or heaven that is your problem.
dhaac
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Shapiro_knose » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:55 am

dhaac wrote:
Legal_Bookie wrote:I'm still searching right Mummy Lol :lol:


( wahaa ) fool ( waahaa ) now just as your mum has seen your papa and knows it that who has tilled her. similarly there are doctors and nurses who has seen your real mum when you came out from her womb ( rascal idiot )

and now you dont accept the authority ( aka mum ) and go to hell or heaven that is your problem.

If you believe in that shit heaven and hell you gotta be a idiotic bitXh
Shapiro_knose
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby dhaac » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Shapiro_knose wrote:
dhaac wrote:
Legal_Bookie wrote:I'm still searching right Mummy Lol :lol:


( wahaa ) fool ( waahaa ) now just as your mum has seen your papa and knows it that who has tilled her. similarly there are doctors and nurses who has seen your real mum when you came out from her womb ( rascal idiot )

and now you dont accept the authority ( aka mum ) and go to hell or heaven that is your problem.

If you believe in that shit heaven and hell you gotta be a idiotic bitXh


nah nah ( spoiled child ) it is not question of belief only. it is the damn fact that there is papa before our birth. it is the damn fact not belief only.

and because you did not seen him so you can conclude that there is no papa, there is no papa, :lol:

but no actual intelligent person will listen to such ( spoiled ) childrens like yourself. for they ( already knows it ) that it was our mum ( aka authority or say recognized agent of Lord Krishna and current`1 is Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it very nicely that who has tilled her.

so where was that intelligent men in the past ? where he is at present and nor there is any going to be even in future. who will listen to another random child instead of real mum. ( aka authority )

and who give any piss for you ? :lol: there is no papa, there is no papa. ( alright spoiled idiot ) there is no papa and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mum. ( now get lost and go to hell ) :lol:

you are spoild child after all. who dares to piss on the supremacy of mum ( or say authority ) even. ( such an intelligent, clever and fertile child {wahaa})
dhaac
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 pm


Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest