General non-proline chat pages
hogan

Post by hogan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Tom and I am new to the forum. Massive sports guy out of Beaverton Ontario. Love to bet and make parlays and always looking to learn and help others out on making some dough. Anyways, Im here to learn. Seems like alot of you have this down to a science, especially betting parlays. Does anyone know where I can download the PLP parlay maker? Look forward to talking to all of you. Let your bets be winners!!

- Hogan

P-Line Pinner

Re: Newbie

Post by P-Line Pinner » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Welcome aboard, Hogan :mrgreen:

Lots of skilled guys in here to learn from, that's fer sure. If you are a registered member, the Parlay Maker should be available on the PLP odds page (under the "Downloads" heading on the left side). Scroll down to the bottom and find "install now".

Best of luck bud!

Pinner

ProlinePlayer
Site Admin

Post by ProlinePlayer » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am

hogan wrote:Hello everyone,

My name is Tom and I am new to the forum. Massive sports guy out of Beaverton Ontario. Love to bet and make parlays and always looking to learn and help others out on making some dough. Anyways, Im here to learn. Seems like alot of you have this down to a science, especially betting parlays. Does anyone know where I can download the PLP parlay maker? Look forward to talking to all of you. Let your bets be winners!!

- Hogan
Hi Hogan and welcome to the forum.

We're still fairly new to the forum world but our members here are the best there is when it comes to beating the sports lotteries.

Welcome aboard.

PLP

Arch

Post by Arch » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Welcome to the forums Hogan.

You will find tons of knowledgeable bettors here so feel free to ask us any question as Im sure someone here will try to help answer it the best they possibly can :)

Cheers!!!