Sports Inights

Discuss winning strategies, theories and ideas
mlansky

Sports Inights

Post by mlansky » Wed May 08, 2013 9:12 am

Hi,

Thought I'd post this here to see if I can get some feedback or if anyone has heard anything about 'Sports Insights'? Just curious if anyone here has heard anything (good or bad) on the Sports Insights betting software?

Kind Regards,

mlansky

PaiUph

Re: Sports Inights

Post by PaiUph » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 am

Sports insights is good because its clearly cheaper than don best. I used to use them in my early days. Betting against the public was something that I was interested in back almost over 11 years ago. Now it's so overrated that I don't find a purpose for percentages. They did however come up with a program that can predict line moves. Great for traders.

mlansky

Re: Sports Inights

Post by mlansky » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:19 am

PaiUph wrote:Sports insights is good because its clearly cheaper than don best. I used to use them in my early days. Betting against the public was something that I was interested in back almost over 11 years ago. Now it's so overrated that I don't find a purpose for percentages. They did however come up with a program that can predict line moves. Great for traders.
PaiUph,

Thanks for your reply. Yea I'm curious to find out some more info about what they offer. They offer a 7 day free trial of their software. Do you know anyone who is currently using their service? If so, I'd love to hear any feedback positive or negative.

Regards,

mlansky