Predictive Sports Betting Analytics

Discuss winning strategies, theories and ideas
mlansky

Predictive Sports Betting Analytics

Post by mlansky » Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm

I came across this on youtube. I've watched half of it so far and thought it was very interesting and informative.

Regards,

mlansky

johncoburn

Re: Predictive Sports Betting Analytics

Post by johncoburn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 am

This is a great video on sports betting and I have come to know about so many facts which will help me in understanding the best moves which will give me sure winning which is also called surebet winning.

steamsharp

Post by steamsharp » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 pm

lol I see bob walking his dog every day in Vancouver. Completely unapproachable, lives in a swanky 3 million dollar home in Coal harbour so he made his money. What a lot of people don't know is that he didnt really make all his millions gambling, he actually owned a sports book which he later sold to the greek. By the way he scowls, Im pretty sure he isn't winning.

surebets111

Post by surebets111 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:53 am

List of all upcoming matches where you can place your money in several different bookmakers and make safe bet. You don’t need to be a member or pay in order to see our full list of Sure Bets.

Please note that many times we receive wrong or delayed odds/data from bookmakers therefore we recommend you to verify odds before placing sure bets

leoj

Post by leoj » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:29 am

<<lol I see bob walking his dog every day in Vancouver. Completely unapproachable, lives in a swanky 3 million dollar home in Coal harbour so he made his money. What a lot of people don't know is that he didnt really make all his millions gambling, he actually owned a sports book which he later sold to the greek. By the way he scowls, Im pretty sure he isn't winning.>>

The book was wagerstreet, he banned me for betting middles using them as the weak/slow side, lol.

OliRossco

Post by OliRossco » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:09 am

ive been looking into monte carlo method for matchup probabilities.

tough to get head around. also want a good player development usecase for it.