NFL POOLS Wk 9

This area is for discussion of proline plays. Picks, handicapping and edge plays all welcome.
Hacksaw

NFL POOLS Wk 9

Post by Hacksaw » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Congrats to Football Rob on his $247 win. Not bad for "being new to this". Now take this & box 5 games for 160 & then pick 7 winners.

Sea/TB
Dal/Giants
Cle/Den
Jets/Mia

These 4 games are where the dogs might win outright.

Sea is not as good as there record says. 6-2. TB should be better then their record 2-6. QB Winston is the PROBLEM. The O has the talent but this guy makes too many goofy mistakes & OC Leftwhich is a rookie play caller. TB has a great run D so Sea Carson should be held in check. Like every game it comes down to whether you can control QB Wilson. You do that, you win the game.

Giants just got Leonard Willliams from the Jets. This should help their D. All their WR are back. Cowboys play different on the road. This is a big test for QB Jones. With 2 premiere RB's going head to head, it'll be up to the QB to win this game. Giants have more Offensive weapons than Dallas. Box this game.

Do you trust Baker Mayfield? Even though Den is starting their 4th string QB, they still have a formidable D. Their D is giving up 16 pts/g. Den still has a running game left & talent at WR but its a rookie. Who knows, a lot of rookies played well this year.

Darnold has a thumb injury. Fitz is a better QB but Mia D is horrendous. Just an average D, they would win one game. I don't think Mia want to go 0-16. I think if one game they might want to win, its this one. Stick it to Gase!!!!

Hopefully this is the last time we see under $1000 for the NFL Pools. Good luck. May the dogs be prosperous.

bangminton

Re: NFL POOLS Wk 9

Post by bangminton » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Hey Hack, what do you think about taking Dallas straight up for Monday night and hedge on the Giants, if we get that far, and possibly win both the Pools and the hedge?

prt

Re: NFL POOLS Wk 9

Post by prt » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:59 pm

hi,

i will give chance to :

Buffalo. if the loose, forget about good start and playoff.
Seattle at home.
Oakland to get even.
Green Bay is strong.
Dallas. Giants are done.
Rest box.

this pool not going to be $247 :)

thanks.